Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
This job will work out of the Verizon workplace in Basking Ridge NJ
What you will have an opportunity to do:
A Community Manager is responsible for overseeing the operations, sets, and movement of the overall logistics of their assigned space/floor for office/desk and meeting spaces. They manage the day-to-day floor execution and in-house meeting programs by ensuring events materialize 100% accurately as specified through the program agenda. They provide all guests request and business service support; office supplies, printing/copying, shipping, mail room duties, etc. in a professional and timely manner. This position is also responsible for monitoring the office/desk space property assets and reporting needs throughout the day. Is a role model of and is accountable to following our Mission, Core Values, First Priorities, Policies and Procedures.
Schedule and floor location varies based on client needs and business demands.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- •High School Diploma or equivalent; minimum 2 years experience in general office experience
- •Excellent computer software knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite, STS and property related PMS system
- •Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- •Excellent organization skills; previous guest services experience and interpersonal skills; familiarity with basic office equipment, including fax and copy machines
- Excellent relationship skills
- Create an Environment of fun and teamwork through planned employee engagements.
- Oversight & assistance in creating memorable guest experiences, as well as, anticipating guest and facilitator needs through event pre-walks and room checks
- Walk your space throughout the day, interact with employees, gather their feedback, and assist with needs. Monitor and report daily, weekly, and monthly space usage and occupancy.
- Maintain effective communication and positive relationships with all operating departments acting as a resource and appropriately delegating tasks as needed.
- Follow up with all change requests to ensure accuracy and operational communication
- Oversee Program "Turn" Activities and ensure smooth programmatic flow for meetings
- Acts as liaison between group contact and Virtual Planner
- Daily communication with AV, Virtual Planner, Regional Manager
- Provide Room and AV orientations as needed
- Assist with technical and logistical opportunities that arise in meeting rooms for both instructors and attendees, as assigned
- Be knowledgeable in simple A/V and IT functions to assist Verizon associates
- Fulfill and support guest need throughout the day. Services include but are not limited to copying, typing, physical and digital signage, nametags escort from building to building etc.
- Provide mail services to guests daily and throughout the day
- Collect and deliver mail to guests at select times throughout the day
- Provide information to guests relative to meeting services and office/desk assignments
- Review and manage daily office/desk space reservations and logistics
- Ensure daily that meeting, office/desk spaces are cleaned and ready prior to guest arrivals
- Send and deliver guest faxes/messages when appropriate
- Maintain par office supplies and monthly inventory
- Build and maintain a good relationship with Verizon associates and their partners
- Check and track all guest packages from purchasing/mailroom, when needed
- Maintain cleanliness of all assigned space and working area through facilities teams
- Review distribution of in-house reports to ensure consistency and completeness of information
- Prepare signage as needed for all functions
- Report all maintenance defects in the Verizon At Your Service system
- Attend weekly designated meetings
- Follow grooming standards maintaining a professional image in dress and mannerisms
MARGINAL FUNCTIONS: Perform other job functions as necessary to ensure property and company goals and guest expectations are exceeded.
What are we looking for?
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.