We are hiring an Cafeteria/Welfare Supervisor @ Dukes the Palm a royal hideaway hotel located in Palm Jumeirah, luxury, This 5-star hotel of 564 rooms accompanies each of the 279 rooms and suites to each of the 285 apartments.
The hotel has access to a magnificent private beach, the hotel compliments its rooms with exclusive service, including impressive restaurants where guests can enjoy extraordinary dishes and authentic flavours, from the award-winning Khyber restaurant to the iconic Dukes Bar. The hotel also has a relaxing indoor swimming pool on the 14th floor, as well as an innovative Kids Club for the youngest members of the family.
In addition, this 5-star hotel is home to 7 meeting rooms and spaces for weddings and is easy to access—it’s only a 10-minute drive to the Dubai and Nakheel Mall and 20 minutes by car to the Dubai International Airport (DXB), among other places of interest.
We are currently looking for a Cafeteria/Welfare Supervisor
- Develop and support a company-wide Associate Engagement strategy
- Must have a good sense of editorial planning to be able to identify and plan against ongoing themes and know how to tie new stories back to those central themes
- Maintain calendars for all associate events
- Prepare all communication memos, flyers for every event and associate meetings
- Assist/prepare presentations and correspondence
- Review and distribute incoming mails on catering and associate transportation
- To interact and communicate with associates, suppliers, etc. in a courteous, friendly, open, and honest manner always
- To make sure maintenance request logbook/cafeteria log is updated on daily basis
- To be responsible in receiving associates requests, complaints, and comments regarding the cafeteria
- Maintain accurate food service records
- Proven work experience as Cafeteria/Welfare Supervisor
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Strong organizational skills, including multi-tasking capabilities, priority setting, and meeting deadlines
- Use Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) as the needs of the department and/or team demand
- Self-motivated, proactive, collaborative with an attention to detail and accountability for results
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma: food safety training is a plus
- Previous experience in a large hotel with at least 500 keys in a luxury property required
Should you believe that you are the right fit for the role, please apply online ONLY by submitting your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph.