You have no new notifications
TakaHisa Japanese restaurant is the perfect place to have the unforgettable combination of premium authentic sushi and best wagyu beef in the world. Our restaurant brings you into a luxurious Japanese fine dining experience in Dubai.
Our jobs aren’t just about putting food on the table that our guests will enjoy until they ask for their bill. Instead, we want to build an experience that is memorable and unique – with food and drinks on the side. Our F&B Service Experts take the initiative and deliver a wide range of services to make sure that guests enjoy their meal. Whether setting tables, communicating with the kitchen, interacting and serving guests, or cleaning work areas and supplies, the F&B Service Expert makes transactions feel like part of the experience.
No matter what position you are in, there are a few things that are critical to success – creating a safe workplace, following company policies and procedures, upholding quality standards, and ensuring your uniform, personal appearance, and communications are professional. Doing all these things well (and other reasonable job duties as requested) is critical for F&B Service Experts – to get it right for our guests and our business each and every time.
• Reading, writing and oral proficiency in English;
• Excellent communication and organization skills;
• Working computer skills and knowledge;
• Able to work calmly & confidently under pressure;
- Company accommodation, or paid housing allowance
- Tip is paid monthly bases
- Visa and travel expense is paid by employer
- Meal on duty
- 30 days annual leave every 12 month