Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City, requires a professional, responsible, pro-active service oriented individuals who believe in keeping promises and delivering the same with an attitude of Yes I Can! and Z-factor for the position of Waiter/Waitress for our Restaurants.
Overview of role
To increase guest satisfaction by providing efficient, prompt, trouble free and courteous service to guest in line with departmental and hotel guidelines.
• Accurately records, pre-checks and pick up all orders
• Serves guest’s order promptly and courteously
• Sets tables as needed prior to guest arrival
• Ensure that the working area and station are stocked with “mis-en-place” and kept clean and tidy
all the time
• Maintains a thorough knowledge of food and beverage menu and should be able to advise guests
on selection and promote additional sales accordingly
• Promotes additional sales by taking opportunities to up-sell in a professional manner
• Makes clear orders to kitchen production and bar regarding beverages
• Register orders according to the hotel procedures
• Confers with the Restaurant Supervisor / Manager concerning set-ups, guest reservations and
last minute changes
• Ensures the smooth operation of the assigned station at all times
• Checks the restaurant reservations list frequently during the shift
• Education: Higher Secondary or Diploma in Hotel Management
• Languages: Fair Knowledge of English and any foreign language will be an added advantage
Other qualifications: Previous A La Carte Restaurant experience
• Ability to work in a rotating shift and dynamic environment
• Good English communication and upselling skills
• A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
• A good team player
• Opportunity to grow in the company for the right candidates
• A good Team player with Yes I Can! attitude
• Ability to handle pressure
• Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
• Female candidates with experience in A’ la carte and knowledge of Italian food and wine are encouraged to apply.
• Minimum two years’ experience.