HGV Now Offers Day One Team Member Benefits!
New Hire Bonus Up to $1500!
In search of an individual with a friendly personality who enjoys being outdoors and is excited to join our team and WOW each guest. What will I be doing?
Bellperson & Valet Attendants are the first to greet and escort owners/guests and get the pleasure of ensuring guest happiness! You will be driving company success through performing the following activities to the highest standards:
- Greet & assist every guest building a memorable arrival and departure experience.
- Know and use members names, preferences, and routines. Develop a personal connection with each member.
- Provides instructions regarding the amenities of the room and property services and activities provided for guests' use. Delivers messages, express check-out folios, newspapers and other requested items.
- Retrieving, transporting, organizing and storing of luggage in designated area. Identify and explain room features to guests (e.g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room safe, valet laundry services).
- Driving/parking/retrieving all types of passenger vehicles (including those with automatic or manual transmissions). Assisting guests with directions. arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus) for guests/visitors. Record advance transportation request as needed; communicate parking procedures.
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises and reports any problems or unusual activities to management, being a Safety & Security advocate.
- Special projects as directed by leadership; responding to all guest requests to ensure client satisfaction; Willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties and be an outstanding teammate.
We offer a fantastic benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding travel benefits. Qualifications
What are we looking for?
A team-first demeanor!
To fulfill this role optimally, applicants possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Current and valid State Driver's License
- 6 months +of Customer Service experience
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move at a speed that is required to respond to work situations (e. g., run, walk, jog), with or without reasonable accommodations.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to be a Team Member?
- 6+ years prior Bellperson & Valet experience
- Resort and Hotel hospitality industry experience
Hilton Grand Vacations is an authority in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Don't wait! Apply Today.