Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Located steps from the Village hub, at the center of one of North America's largest four-season playgrounds, YOTELPAD Canyons Village, Park City, provides its independent, travel-savvy guests with everything they need and nothing they don't. YOTEL uses cutting edge design and construction techniques to build hotels with small but perfectly - formed rooms for people who appreciate quality but don't need the fuss of a traditional luxury hotel.
Our residences are one giant leap for Park City. As a destination base for the vast experience at Park City Mountain, it is being transformed with a masterplan of new shops, restaurants, and gathering places. With both village and mountain at your doorstep, there's lots to do, from dining and shopping to downhill and cross-country skiing, boarding, snowshoe tours, and winter ziplining. In spring, summer, and fall, enjoy mountain biking, hiking, or golfing.
JOIN OUR CREW! We are seeking qualified, experienced Valet Attendants to join the team of YOTELPAD Canyons Village, Park City.
Valet Attendants are expected to provide prompt, safe, efficient and friendly vehicle care and delivery for all Resort guests. The Valet will maintain a neat and safe work area.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two years of college education preferred.
- Experience in the service industry preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Service orientation, communication and analytical abilities.
- Pleasant phone demeanor.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Current drivers license and clean driving record.
- Ability to work while standing, walking, running and shoveling for extended periods.
- Ability to handle stress with ease.
- Good driving record.
1. Responsible for parking and retrieving all guest cars in an efficient, safe and friendly manner.
2. Provide warm and sincere welcome/farewell for all guests of Resort including use of guest name & good eye contact with each guest.
3. Provide assistance in and out of vehicles of all guests.
4. Maintain proper control of all guest's keys.
5. Accurate documentation on all tickets to ensure accurate billing & good service to our Guests.
6. Deliver automobiles to guests ready to drive, which will require snow removal during winter season.
7. Follow direction and instruction offered by doorman.
8. Clearly explain parking fees and luggage procedures.
9. Provide useful information and assistance as needed.
10. Maintain cleanliness of the PC, and parking lot areas.
11. Maintain traffic control ensuring fire lanes are kept clear.
12. Give directions to area sites.
13. Be knowledgeable of emergency procedures.
14. Must obtain commercial drivers license.
1. Snow removal as necessary.
2. Painting and maintenance of Bell Closet Area.
3. Assist in cleanliness of lobby area and guesthouse hallways.
4. Any other reasonable tasks as assigned.
Outdoor work with variable temperature and weather conditions.
What are YOTEL people like?
- Pro-active with a 'can do' positive attitude
- Likes to be busy, always looking for the next task or goal to achieve
- Great attention to detail in everything that they do
- Sociable and confident with each other and our guests
- Friendly, warm, and welcoming always
- Professional in their outlook, taking pride in their appearance, performance, and reputation
- Takes responsibility for their actions and those of the wider team
- Like to own problems and find solutions for the benefit of the guests and teams alike
What are we looking for?
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.