Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark Hospitality is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
We are seeking a part time Massage Therapist to join our busy spa. The Massage Therapist will perform massage, body and hydrotherapy treatments, providing special attention to each guest. They will analyze and evaluate the client needs and use the best products and technical equipment to achieve optimal results.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Welcome all guests and fellow associates with a warm, sincere, prompt greeting
- Maintain confidentiality of all proprietary and guest information
- Arrive for work on time, properly dressed and ready to represent the Spa with the utmost in professionalism
- Administer massage and other body treatments, based off of menu offerings, to Spa guests
- Ensure all services begin and end on time, and confirm that you have the correct guest at all times
- Maintain supply and treatment areas as directed
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the massage and body treatment areas and spa facilities as directed by managers
- Attend all training and department meetings as directed by supervisors
- Tour guests through the spa assisting them with special requests and provide hospitality services as needed (such as water, tea service, food orders, etc.)
- Report equipment failures or maintenance issues promptly
- Maintain a thorough understanding of spa and resort programs and services and act as an ambassador for the resort with each guest.
- Alert Spa management to potential problems or concerns as they relate to guests or staff
- Promote positive guest relations by providing prompt, courteous and efficient service and effectively resolving complaints in a timely manner
- Project a calm demeanor, even in the most stressful situations
Formal Education and Job Related Experience:
This position requires a minimum formal education of a high school diploma and a minimum of one year job-related experience. Proficient in all components of massage therapy, e.g. anatomy, physiology, body mechanics and various types of massage and body treatments.
License, Registration, and/or Certification required: State or National certification in Massage Therapy.
What are we looking for? Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.