At One&Only, we exist to create joy for our guests through anticipation, creativity, precision, empathy and warmth. We tailor every aspect of our guests’ stay to bring their dreams and desires to life. With an atmosphere that’s chic but wonderfully unstuffy™, and a team who are meticulous but warm, we seek to exceed our guests’ expectations at every possible turn.
Shimmering in azure Indian Ocean, fringed with white powder sands and vibrant coral reef, One&Only Reethi Rah is a beautiful and rare place that creates magically unscripted stories for the world’s most discerning and remarkable guests. With abundant knowledge and generosity, we anticipate our guest’s every need and surpass expectations. Whether we are designing the perfect family day out or arranging a romantic private dinner, we approach everything with imagination to spark a sense of playfulness, discovery and adventure. This is not simply our job, it’s our passion.
The Team Leader Kids Club directly supervises all the Counselors and other members of the team providing services for the children. He/she assists the Manager in overseeing the over-all operation of the KidsOnly facilities to ensure a smooth running, responsive, highly personalized and efficient service for the participating children. In the absence of the KidsOnly Manager, he/she reports to the Director of Guest Experiences.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To be present at arrivals and departures to greet the children
- Welcomes, greets and assists guests with any request, enquiries and directions.
- Ensures all necessary Welcome/invitation letters/cards, Introduction letters and complimentary arrivals kits are always available and ready at appropriate times, according to KidsOnly Standard Operation procedures
- Direct and liaise with the KidsOnly Counselors, Babysitters and attendant.
- Manage stated areas ensuring a smooth and efficient operation
- Ensure all SOP’s, Risk Assessments, policies and Procedures and Health guidelines are followed accordingly.
- Ensures to update all the kids profile pertaining to their preferences, medical conditions/ allergies etc.
- Actively promote and encourage the participation of guest in all activities and events.
- Motivate and encourage the staff to ensure their best performance.
- Stay abreast of changes in the program and put these into practice.
- Assists with preparing and organizing all KidsOnly activities as needed as well as Resort sponsored activities, in conjunction with Recreation, such as Family Fitness Challenge, Easter and Festive
- To develop new activities to be implemented as part of the Kidsonly program
- Supervise all aspect of Babysitting Department
- Responsible for the accurate data input, upkeep and maintenance of Fusion and payroll processes are completed according to HR standards.
- Takes full responsibility for the administration of babysitters and counselors including casuals
- Assists the Assistant Manager, kids club with the coordination of team and disciplinary standards / plans
- To attend the trainings provided by the company and shared the knowledge gained from the trainings with the KidsOnly team.
- Conduct departmental trainings and attends other meetings in absence of the Assistant Manager
- Ensures monthly reports are prepared in an accurate and timely manner
- Reports feedbacks to Manager on likes and dislikes of kids with regards to the activities and programs Implemented
- Fills in for other positions within the Kids Club at the request of the KidsOnly Assistant Manager
- Is responsible for inventory of all the items in the Kids Club
- Issue job requisition/ orders and repair and maintenance of outlet
- Monitors and controls daily supplies
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness.
- To obtain a buggy license.
- To be flexible to any task assigned by the KidsOnly Assistant Manager
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Childcare & Education graduate with recent and relevant Experience is an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and multi- tasking skills
- Ability to work within, as well as to lead and motivate the team to achieve outstanding results
- Ability to relate to the requirements of children from all age groups.
Our brand is expanding faster than ever before. We are investing in the growth of our company, and that means we are committed to investing in you. Join a team that is open-hearted, intuitive, generous, and spontaneous in spirit. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.