Team Leader, Cost Control
At One&Only, we exist to create joy for our guests through anticipation, creativity, precision, empathy and warmth. We tailor every aspect of our guests’ stay to bring their dreams and desires to life. With an atmosphere that’s chic but wonderfully unstuffy™, and a team who are meticulous but warm, we seek to exceed our guests’ expectations at every possible turn.
Shimmering in azure Indian Ocean, fringed with white powder sands and vibrant coral reef, One&Only Reethi Rah is a beautiful and rare place that creates magically unscripted stories for the world’s most discerning and remarkable guests. With abundant knowledge and generosity, we anticipate our guest’s every need and surpass expectations. Whether we are designing the perfect family day out or arranging a romantic private dinner, we approach everything with imagination to spark a sense of playfulness, discovery and adventure. This is not simply our job, it’s our passion.
To assist Manager, Finance in the planning and implementation of controlling system and to conduct inventories. To record all transaction related to consumption into proper account under supervision of Manager for proper filing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To collect all Documents related to expense on Daily Basis and to verify each transaction under the guidance of Manager.
- To Post or Record all Transaction related to expenses.
- To Maintain and liaise with Storekeeper in maintaining the items movement, par levels, minimum & maximum levels.
- To be alert of miss-appropriation or cheating.
- To maintain proper filing system in the Department.
- To prepare the daily food cost report and send to F&B in charges.
- To take ownership of monthly Inventory taking and random spot checking.
- To make sure to hand over completed receiving batch daily basis to Accounts Payable for process payment to the suppliers.
- To take the ownership & prepare the monthly reconciliation reports & departmental expenses & JV.
- To prepare monthly variance report for all the Bars / Boutique / Tuck Shop / Team Bar / Wines & Operating Equipment.
- To prepare monthly VIP amenities consumption report as per VIP category wise.
- To carry out recipe costing, yield testing, menu engineering & other control base activities & in preparing reports.
- To work multi task jobs in the Finance section.
- To assist Corner Shop to maintain par stock levels and proper controlling system with good service for the team members.
- To actively conduct the random check for goods received in compliance with Hygiene Standard and resort requirement.
- To be prepared to do any other work within the department, in order to assist other area or in the event of other staff on emergency leave or when requested by Manager and Director, Finance.
- Maintain full confidentiality over Resort Financial status.
- Maintain high spirit among the Finance Department staff as well as other resort staff.
- Use creative and positive thinking. Throw new ideas for constant improvement of the Cost Control Section.
- Performs any additional duties and/or special projects as requested by the Director, Finance.
- To maintain proper control over inventories and keep track on the movements.
- Responsible for preparing the ageing of slow moving stock pertain to all stores and keep track of the requisitions from Departments based on ageing.
- Prepare short expiry reports on frequent intervals in order to avoid the items get expired.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Communication Skills - Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Interpersonal Skills - Attention to detail, friendly and responsive attitude
- Minimum Two years’ Experience in similar position
- Good Knowledge of Inventory management and Accounting Systems
- Required Diploma in Accountancy or above mention Experience
Our brand is expanding faster than ever before. We are investing in the growth of our company, and that means we are committed to investing in you. Join a team that is open-hearted, intuitive, generous, and spontaneous in spirit. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.