You have no new notifications
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it's with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Spa & Wellness Manager ensures the smooth operation of the Spa, providing guests with excellent service and information of all spa services and retail products.
What will I be doing?
As the Spa & Wellness Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Adhere to the customer-first purpose and promptly attend to customers' needs.
• Communicate well with guests and colleagues.
• Be a positive influence, responsible and proactive in solving problems.
• Seize opportunities for self-improvement by learning new skills.
• Flexible and responsive to changes in work requirements.
• Be a good team player, helping team members achieve team goals.
• Advise on departmental operating procedures and improvement of environmental facilities, etc.
• Maintain vigilance and sense of responsibility at all times.
• Ensure all facilities and equipment are operating well.
• Ensure guests have a comfortable and safe experience, and employees can work in a safe environment.
• Ensure that all activities performed in the spa, fitness room and all areas of the hotel conform to Hilton brand standards at all times.
• Pay attention to the results of customer satisfaction and loyalty surveys, communicate effectively to team members and conduct training analysis according to the results.
• Adhere to Hilton service standards and service quality reviews.
• Assist in department trainings for new employees.
• Ensure that the daily opening and closing of the spa is carried out smoothly and efficiently.
• Maintain a high level of cleanliness in work areas including the retail display area, reception area, linen rooms, tea rooms, massage rooms, wet area, outdoor swimming pools and fitness centres.
• Conduct monthly inventory checks and control inventory, ensuring that items are not kept for more than 3 months.
• Receive products at the receiving department when they arrive.
• Provide consistent service to guests, so that they enjoy pleasant, memorable and professional services.
• Ensure all emails are answered and followed up.
• Send confirmation letters to confirm massage treatments with guests.
• Prepare and ensure adequate tea and towels are ready for guests' use.
• Make sure to maximize the use of the massage rooms and massage therapists.
• Rich experience in handling customer complaints to ensure their trust in the hotel.
• Read and update the message book of Massage Therapists and Receptionists to ensure that each employee signs for confirmation.
• Pay attention to malfunctioning equipment and follow up with its repair.
• Assist in the building and maintenance of an efficient team by taking an active interest in team members' welfare, safety, training and development.
• Perform other reasonable duties as assigned.
• The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
What are we looking for?
A Spa & Wellness Manager serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Able to read, write and speak English in order to communicate efficiently with guests and team members.
• Good interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction.
• Able to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
• Must be physically fit and able to work long hours.
• Knowledgeable of all spa treatments, fitness services and retail products available in the Spa & Fitness department.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!