Conducting Human Resources Activities
- Conducting Human Resources Activities
- Solicits employee feedback, utilizing an “open door” policy and reviewing employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters
- Brings issues to the attention of the department manager and Human Resources as necessary.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and providing feedback to individuals.
- Participates in employee progressive discipline procedures.
- Participates in an on-going employee recognition program.
- Reviews comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
- Supports a Spa orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Supervises on-going training initiatives and conducting training when appropriate.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensuring employees do the same within the team.
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and Hotel standards.
We do expect that you do have the experiences/ behaviors below. You:
•Fully embrace the philosophy of guest and customer service and own the guests;
•Identify yourself with the hotel’s brand and operating philosophy;
•Possess a warm and friendly demeanor;
•Strive to achieve satisfaction and delight of internal and external customers;
•Are detail oriented and hands on;
•Are a team player with strong interpersonal skills;
•Have the potential to develop into a leader, motivate and develop self and other associates;
•Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm;
•Have immaculate personal presentation e.g. grooming and conversational ability;
•Have knowledge of hotel computer systems and other IT related applications;
•Uphold ethical business practices.