Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
We are looking for a highly motivated, and customer focused to join our team as a Spa Attendant! As a Spa Attendant, you are responsible for the guest experience within the resort/hotel spa and ensuring those guests have an enjoyable, relaxing experience by engaging with the guests in a courteous and efficient manner. The Spa Attendant greets guests and introduces the facilities and program components to individuals and groups. This individual will ensure that the Spa area remains clean and stocked with every essential and assist guests with any needs or requests they may have. They will be working closely with different members of our team, so they will need to be quick on your feet and have an engaging attitude.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Greeting clients as they enter the Spa
- Providing clients with tours and information related to the Facility and its features.
- Assisting clients and guests with proper equipment usage.
- Assisting guests will booking treatments, either by phone or in person and recording the transactions in the appropriate area.
- Reporting any accidents or injuries to the Security Department.
- Monitors the spa and fitness room for cleanliness, safety, and provides direction or instruction when appropriate.
What are we looking for?
- Someone with or the ability to obtain a CPR and First Aide certification preferred
- Someone with an engaging and welcoming personality
- Someone with a strong attention to detail
- Someone who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Someone who can frequent bend, push/pull, and lifting/carrying of up to 30 lbs. and occasional lifting/carrying of up to 50 lbs.
- Someone with a flexible schedule that allows them to work weekends and holidays
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.