Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Are you looking to work at an exciting, iconic Lake Geneva area resort that has mastered the art of guest service? Then The Abbey Resort is The Lake Geneva Experience you are looking for! We aim to hire individuals who are ready and committed to Be The Difference by creating memorable experiences in the lives of all we serve.
As part of the Benchmark Pyramid global hospitality and Abbey Resort family you are considered to be a 'transformational agent' for our guests and 'the best of the best'! You will have the opportunity to join an incredibly talented team at an all service resort situated on the beautiful shores of Geneva Lake. Our property mission is to exceed guests' expectations by genuinely creating lasting memories through our commitment to maintaining positive attitudes, providing outstanding service and superior accommodations.
Every Guest, Every Employee, Every Time!
We offer an array of great benefits for all Abbey employees including on property discounts in the Waterfront Shop, Waterfront and 240 West Restaurants, Café Latte, Avani Spa and Salon, as well as discounted room rates for friends and family. We also offer on the job training, uniforms, recognition programs, housing options, free parking, and free employee meals through our Employee Galley.
Scheduled hours may vary based on business needs and may or may not include holidays, weekends, various shifts, overtime or reduced hours in order to properly support overall operations. We're always ready to lend a helping hand, as such, you would be required to perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
If you are ready to come Be The Difference - apply now!
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for a highly motivated individuals to join our world class Avani Spa team! Cleaning is the Game, Spa Attendant is the name ! The ideal candidate uses their engaging personality to create a relaxing environment and memorable experiences for our Avani Spa guests.
- Greeting clients as they enter the facility and creating a positive experience and tending to their needs during their visit
- Providing clients with tours and information related to the Facility and its features.
- Maintaining updated communication with provider staff and spa reception team
- Following daily cleaning expectations including:
- Maintaining cleanliness of common areas throughout the Spa (lounges, hallways, locker rooms, restrooms, Atrium Pool, outside pool area, Fitness Center, Yoga Studio, employee areas)
- Keeping the facility well stocked with necessary items including:
- Refilling lockers with robes and sandals, restocking paper supplies, folding and restocking laundry as well as pushing full dirty laundry bins to laundry area and pushing clean full laundry bins back to the Spa
- "Be the difference" with all guest and employees and do more than just "the norm"
Your Environment: Varied indoor temperatures including high humidity and warm temperatures in the Atrium pool setting and locker room areas, controlled temperature in most other spa areas, as well as outdoor patio environment. Overall low volume, relaxing environment with calming scents and sounds. Standing and walking on hard surface tile flooring, pool deck and carpet - non-slip shoes a must!
What are we looking for?
We're looking for a multitasking wizard! A talented, dedicated, team-oriented Spa Attendant who enjoys keeping things clean and engaging with guests and team members. The right person will be show excellent customer service skills, must be passionate about service and should thoroughly enjoy creating excellent experiences for our customers.
- Someone with or the ability to obtain a CPR and First Aide certification preferred
- Someone with an engaging and welcoming personality
- Someone with a strong attention to detail
- Someone who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Someone who can frequent bend, push/pull, and lifting/carrying of up to 50 lbs.
- Someone who can stand and walk constantly throughout shift
- Someone with a flexible schedule that allows them to work weekends and holidays
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.