You have no new notifications
Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
What you will have an opportunity to do:
Supervise the Banquet kitchen and supervise the preparation and presentation of foods by chefs, cooks and pantry personnel, overseeing that all the food items are prepared as determined by the Chef de Cuisine.
- Assist in the supervision and staffing for all kitchen areas, preparation areas, employee cafeteria, and for supervising all employees throughout these areas.
- Assist in maintaining an adequate supply of all food items such as meat, groceries, perishables, etc. used at the property.
- Assure that purchases are made using the specifications set by the Chef de Cuisine or Central Purchasing and make appropriate recommendations to the Chef de Cuisine when specification changes are warranted.
- Inspect all storage areas to insure that the best sanitation possible is maintained and that all equipment is functioning properly.
- Assure that sufficient quantities of pre-prepared items are available to meet projected demands and are stored in a manner, which increases their usefulness, as well as maintain quality.
- Assure that only the quantities of items scheduled for use are requisitioned from the storeroom.
- Assure that all prime cuts of meat are broken down properly by weight, that the waste in trimming prime cuts is minimized, and that meat scraps are properly utilized and the fat is retained for rendering.
- Assure that an adequate supply of utility potatoes, carrots and onions are peeled; salad trimmed and fruit is cleaned and sectioned.
- Assure that only the amounts needed of convenience salad dressing and soups are issued, appetizers and cold plates are prepared with the proper portions and that hot and cold foods are prepared on a timely basis.
- Provide variety in menu preparation; within budgetary limitations.
-Select recipes which offer a product that is tasteful and contains ingredients and portion sizes that will ensure that cost standards are being met.
What are we looking for?
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.