You have no new notifications
TakaHisa Japanese restaurant is the perfect place to have the unforgettable combination of premium authentic sushi and best wagyu beef in the world. Our restaurant brings you into a luxurious Japanese fine dining experience in Dubai.
Assist guests with their choice of wine and beverage pairing to complement menu selection and take the appropriate orders.
Up-sell and promote food and beverage offers at every available opportunity.
Organize, supervise and assist with the service of beverages.
Attend daily F&B meetings and monthly staff meetings to discuss wine updates.
Ensure correct handling, storage and cleaning of all liquor service equipment.
Ensure that a tight control is kept on all stock used.
Maintain par levels for wine stock, supplies and equipment. Complete requisitions to replenish shortages or additional items needed for the anticipated business. Ensure wine orders are received correctly, properly stored/recorded and kept secured.
Inspect quality of opened wine in F&B Outlets regularly.
Check wine storage areas for proper supplies, organization and cleanliness. Rectify any cleanliness/organization deficiencies.
• Additional certification(s) in wines & spirits will be an advantage.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
• Possess in-depth & extensive knowledge in fine wines, fine spirits and food.
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
• Excellent communication and organization skills in English
• Able to work calmly & confidently under pressure
• Able to work in a good teamwork
- Company accommodation, or paid housing allowance
- Tip is paid monthly bases
- Visa and travel expense is paid by employer
- Meal on duty
- 30 days annual leave every 12 month