This person is a point of contact for all things social, including Online Reputation Management, content, strategy, and the daily upkeep of active social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat. A lso monitors site metrics, respond to reader comments, and oversee creative design. Create content calendars and digital media campaigns. Manages website content and all digital presence.
What will I be doing?
- Setting up and managing the Hotel's social media accounts and online platforms
- Drafting posts & strategies to optimize reputation, brand awareness and customer engagement
- Posting and interacting with customers and stakeholders through the Hotel's online platforms
- Analyzing the company's digital marketing and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and recommending changes that are relevant to the Hotel's marketing activations
- Strategizing & executing digital campaigns to generate leads in line with commercial objectives; evaluating performance & recommending improvements
- Executing social media strategies following Brand & Hotel guidelines on crisis communication, annoucements & social media recommendations
- Following enterprise and brand guidelines and best practices to optimize your social media presence, while paying close attention to legal guidelines
What are we looking for?
A Social Media Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent communication & IT skills
- Results oriented & proactive
- Creative and dynamic mindset
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- Social Media Enthusiast
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Skills
- 1 - 2 Years experience
- Writing Skills
- Reporting and Analysis
- Content Creation
- Analytical Skills
- Understanding trends
- Time management
- Project management
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA in Hospitality, Business or Marketing
- Digital Marketing Certified is a plus or Google
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience managing social media & online reputation for an International Luxury brand
- Arabic language is a PLUS (written, read, spoken)
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all.