Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Immerse yourself in the unparalleled beauty of picturesque Central Oregon at Riverhouse on the Deschutes. Our re-imagined hotel in Bend, Oregon has been completely redesigned to provide guests with modern sophistication and world-class amenities. A relaxing location on the banks of the Deschutes River is just a preview of the natural beauty and untamed wilderness that surrounds us, beckoning for outdoor pursuits.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for outgoing and highly motivated individuals to join our Guest Services team as a Resort Bell Person/Shuttle Driver and Hotel Ambassador. The ideal candidate is a Bend native who knows the downtown area and the best places to dine and shop. They are also an avid outdoor enthusiast who knows the best places to hike, bike, run, fish, ski and snowshoe. They love interacting with people, making new friends and creating positive experiences for our guests as they arrive for the first time and throughout their stay. Bell/Shuttle Drivers do more than just drive the Resort Shuttle to downtown and pick up aircrews from the airport. They are trained to pick up the phones and answer frequently asked questions from callers. They learn how to check guests ina nd out of the hotel, deliver guest amenities, handle special requests and book individual and group tours. They help with luggage and package delivery and they make scheduled trips to downtown and the airport.
If this sounds like the job for you and you have a good driving record, we want to talk with you. For the right person this is a great opportunity and one that could lead to a career in hospitality working with a world-class hotel management company.
- Help guests discover their "Wanderlust" experience
- Provide exceptional customer service by being engaging and taking sincere interest
- Interacts with all guests. The Shuttle Driver will welcome all guests to his vehicle, opening doors as needed and assisting with any bags.
- You will be knowledgeable of the local area and the traffic patterns and directions to commonly visited attractions/restaurants
- You will offer up recommendations of other areas of interest
- You will maintain the cleanliness and operation of the shuttle, reporting any problems that need attention to the manager
- You will assist guests in securing other forms of transportation and/or tours as needed
- You will be working together with other front desk agents to ensure each guest is recognized and has a personalized experience
- Assist public space attendant in keeping entrance and lobby clean and organized
- "Be the difference" by going above and beyond with all guest and employees and do more than just "the norm".
What are we looking for?
- Have an outgoing, pleasant personality, be engaging and willing to assist wherever needed. If you have at least one year in a customer service role with high guest interaction, all the better
- Hospitality industry experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record
- An ability and desire to solve problems when they arise.
- Ability to work in a team environment is a must.
- Pleasant and helpful personality.
- Must be able to work a full shift standing and running to retrieve cars
- A strong desire to make an impact on other people
- An outgoing and engaging personality
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
- Must be available to work various shifts including weekends and holidays
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.