NEW HIRE BONUS UP TO $750!
As a Bistro Server, you will be responsible to prepare and serve deli food and beverage items, promoting sales, and maintaining an inventory of retail merchandise. Ensures the quality of food and service is at an outstanding level displaying warmth and friendliness to guests and owners. Commitment and dedication to our Service culture is an expected behavior to be displayed toward our guests and team members at all times.
Our dedication to excellence is recognized and celebrated by some outstanding accolades including a Stevie American Business Awards Gold winner for Company of the Year in Hospitality and Leisure, ranked a top company by LinkedIn in Travel & Hospitality on its 2022 Top Companies Industry Edition list, and becoming a great place to Work® certified company, earning our 2022 certification.
Here's why you'll love it here- We offer an excellent benefits package to our full-time Team Members that include:
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance from Day One
- Financial Wellness - 401k plan with company match, Life insurance, Company stock purchase program
- Team Member Travel Program - enjoy discounted rates at incredible properties around the globe
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
- Paid Sick Days
- Team Member Recognition and numerous learning and advancement opportunities
- and more!
- Serve hot and cold food to guests as needed. Serve wine and other cold beverages such as coolers and beer
- Prepares work area at beginning of a shift, restocking items for sales. Assures all Front of house food and other retail supplies and rotated, ordered, and received in a timely manner so that adequate inventory levels are maintained to support volume. Maintains all health and sanitation standards. Cleans and sanitizes deli area. Deli equipment, and utensils. Cleans retail areas, dusting shelves and coordinating items in a neat and orderly display. Cleans drains and empties trash when vital. Preforms closing duties at end of the shift
- Performs cashier functions by ringing up purchased items. Ensures accuracy in handling cash, credit card, and room charge transactions. Maintains cash drawer and cash balancing at end of shift according to established departmental procedures
- Assists with monthly inventory. May assist in stocking and prepping bar items and beverages when necessary. May assist with training new team members. Provides input on customer service issues, logging complaints and concerns of owners and guests
- Carry out a reasonable request or special project by management
What are we looking for...
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. We believe that at the core of our company's success are our Team Members:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must least 18 years old
- related experience in a resort hospitality
- Proficient level English language communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- basic mathematical calculations skills
- Tuberculosis Clearance
- Flexible Work Schedule includes weekends and public holidays
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Food & Beverage Handling certificates
- CPR/First Aid
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.