Radisson Dubai DAMAC Hills is looking to strengthen our team with a passionate Senior Sales Manager who want to learn & develop with us.
We are proud of our 480 room hotel (90 suites) overlooking the Trump Golf Course, within the DAMAC Hills Community in Dubai Land. To create many a memorable moment for our guests, we will have 4 F&B outlets - Fire Lake Grill restaurant, Hessa St. Kitchen- serving authentic Asian favourites a la carte, Hills Pool Deck and also we are in the process of opening Issei – a trendy Nikkei fusion restaurant & bar, at our rooftop. We are delighted about the fact that all our operational restaurants are in the top 1% of TripAdvisor out of 8000+ restaurants in Dubai. In addition to the above, we also have 4 meeting & event spaces and a busy in-room dining service.
Besides being part of a talented, & young team, the chosen talent will benefit from being part of Radisson Hotel Group (RHG), one of the fastest growing international chains. And one of its core beliefs is, "We Grow talent, & Talent Grows Us."
We look forward to seeing your interest in being part of the exciting journey ahead!
Hotel Senior Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Overcome ‘the location challenge’ and build corporate segment base
- Generate new business, close deals, and increase revenue by cold calling, on-site visits and sales tours, and community networking
- Identify new business leads by examining local market trends and competition activities
- Shift market share from the competition with specific focus on group segment
- Strong corporate background. Knowledge of accounts in Jebel Ali, DIP, Dubai South, DIC, Techno Park, IMPZ, Sports City, Motor City and Studio City will be an added bonus.
- Works with Director of Sales on account productivity, opportunities and strategic direction
- Maintains accurate and up to date account data and reporting using account management systems
- Create awareness with regards to the hotel facilities
- Establish and grow our market share by developing and maintaining relationships with major group and catering clients
- Works independently or centrally, depending on account, with corporate business travel segment to establish appropriate business transient pricing for assigned accounts
- Conduct yourself as a professional representative of the hotel at various industry tradeshows, conferences, and adhere to the guidelines of the budget and marketing plan
- Effectively resolves guest issues that arise as a result of the sales process; brings issues to the attention of property leadership team as appropriate.
Hotel Senior Sales Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Must have previous sales experience working in the hospitality industry
- 2 to 3 or more years of experience as a Sales Manager or similar role
- Understands how to communicate, negotiate, and network effectively
- Good organization and time management skills
- Proven track record of positive sales performance.
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests.
Preference for candidates with UAE/GCC experience & international brand experience, preferably in hotels.
We look forward to hearing from you.