Garçon/Dame de buffet
Au Fairmont Le Montreux Palace, nos clients découvrent des saveurs uniques et profitent d'un service attachant à chaque repas. Le garçon/la dame de buffet procure à nos clients des buffets garnis en tout temps.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers
- Ensure the achievement of sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Responsible for the Leisure segments such as: Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, DMCs, wholesalers, Luxury Programs, Consortia, Tour Groups and main Corporate accounts.
- Establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices, confirming by written contracts
- Maintains a high level of exposure for the hotel in major market areas participating in tradeshows, conventions, sales blitz and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations
- Nurture to maintain key accounts, contact, activity and business details within the appropriate software applications
- Closely follows up on all business leads within a 24 hour response timeline to clients.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, as required
- Conduct competitor surveys and recommend strategies based on market intelligence.
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Responsible for key account management on an assigned geographic area, ensuring revenue maximization, achievement of personal targets and increasing fair market share versus competitor set.
- Developing new accounts in the growing markets
- Lead and organized assigned site inspections
- Detailed knowledge of all services provided by the hotel and all relevant fact and figures
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
Nous offrons la possibilité de louer des studios. Your profile Qualifications:
- 2 years Previous Leisure Sales experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and/or relevant computer applications required
- Knowledge of PMS Opera
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required in French and English, German a plus
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit https://careers.accor.com/fr/fr to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts-and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities-throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific-as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!ABOUT ACCORHOTELS
AccorHotels is a world-leading travel & lifestyle group and digital innovator offering unique experiences in more than 4,100 hotels, resorts and residences, as well as in over 3,000 of the finest private homes around the globe.