You have no new notifications
- Proactively finding opportunities for business growth by securing existing and future business, development of portfolio by acquiring new accounts further ensuring repeat business.
- To entertain and conduct hotel inspections to clients whenever required.
- To establish and maintain strong relationship with the established clientel and to constantly explore into new business opportunities.
- To liaise and work closely with the related operation departments ensuring guest's requests and expectations are being met.
- To achieve the monthly and annual personal target contributing to the Sales revenue.
- To develop and review Personal Business Plan which is linked to the Hotel's Annual Business Plan.
- To conduct extensive competitor research and maintain excellent Product Knowledge of the Hotel.
- To constantly monitor and evaluate market trends and the competitor hotels' sales initiatives, in order to make sure the hotel's sales remain competitive and cutting edge.
- To plan sales trips to the source markets which is our current and potential clientele to explore into new business opportunities.
- To ensure all employees maintain an updated awareness of Hotel product knowledge, current promotion, policy changes and appropriate internal communication.
- Focus on solution-oriented problem management
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned