Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Looking for a dedicated individuals to join The Heathman Hotel as Room Attendants.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
The cleanliness of a hotel is one of the main reasons that keep our guests returning to and recommending our hotels to friends and family. It goes without saying that hotel housekeepers have one of the most important roles that take place in a hotel daily.
We are looking for individuals with great attention to detail to join our Housekeeping team. The ideal candidate creates a memorable experience for our guests through their attention to detail and care they take in preparing and maintaining the guest rooms.
This role truly is the "Heart of the House" and provides key services for our guests to truly relax and enjoy their stay. A great housekeeping team can make a guest stay go from OK to Outstanding!
Experienced housekeepers who excel in their roles have the possibility of growing into supervisory or management positions such as Housekeeping Supervisors, or Managers and even Executive Housekeeper.
Are you ready to start a rewarding career, where you can Be the Difference in our guests stay and you can make a difference in your career, then look no further then Benchmark Hospitality.
- Engage with guests to ensure their stay is going well
- Work as a team to accomplish the goal of resort/hotel cleanliness
- Keep work cart orderly and properly stocked
- Proper utilization of equipment supplies and guest amenities
- Thorough cleanliness and sanitation of assigned guest areas
- Daily changing and inspection of linens and towels, following the standards set forth in the Green Program
- Practice safety standards and be aware of safety hazards, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious persons) and properly reporting as found
- Respect for guests' property should always be exercised
- Responsible care of equipment
- Reports to work on time and according to posted schedule, to maintain accurate time records and follows proper standards for issuance of rooms
- Remain alert, courteous, and helpful to the guests and co-workers always
- Perform other related duties as requested by Floor Supervisor
What are we looking for?
- Housekeeping experience desirable
- Neat, pleasant personality
- Time management skills
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to read room numbers, dates, and basic instructions.
- Ability to move, traverse, position self to reach corners on floors and high places; observe conditions, detect odors, position and navigate carts weighing up to 100 lbs in tight spaces; operate equipment including spray bottles, vacuums, mops, brooms, dust pans, scrub pads and dusters.
- Lift, carry and position loads of at least 25lbs.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.