Role in Spa
ABOUT THE FUNCTION
This function is to ensure exceptional Guest Experiences in a highly empowered environment. Represent our brand, throughout the Guest journey, to deliver a flawless service experience. Ensure that each guest becomes a happy fan of our hotels, by delighting them from welcome until farewell. To delight guests with the complete range of Spa treatments always delivered to the highest possible standards.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Genuine service personality, with high EQ.
- Minimum 2 years of similar experience in a 5-star hospitality industry.
- At least 1 year of experience as an Assistant Spa Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, beauty therapy or similar.
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional language is an asset.
- Minimum of a high school diploma is required / College degree in Hotel Management or a related field is preferred.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN CULTURE; WHAT WILL YOU BE MEASURED AGAINST
- Ensure achievement of business goals – Financial, Non-Financial and Initiatives.
- Completion of projects on time, within budget and based on set quality standards.
- Realizing cost efficiencies.
- Analyzing operations and assigning resources accordingly.
- Seamless Communication across all levels of the business unit.
- Provide constructive feedback (on and off-the-job).
- Resolve complaints and ensure adequate service recovery where needed.
- Put Customer First
- Drive for Results
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
At Emaar, our DNA lays the foundation for everything we do. It forms the base of how we serve our customers, how we speak with one another, and the way we move forward in every decision we make. In short, it is the essence of who we are and how we communicate.
Customers are our number one priority. We take pride in delivering on our promises and above all we value the trust they place in us to deliver flawless products, services and experiences.
No detail is too small, no challenge is too big and no ambition is too great. We drive efficiency and effectiveness into every corner of our business, so we are fit for the future and to compete.
Speed is everything in business. We evolve and adapt quickly and have the willpower, skills, knowledge and passion needed to deliver extraordinary speed for our customers.
Talent and Tenacity
Our people are heroes, superhumans and warriors. We are a team of great pooled talent that dream big and act quickly, with high energy and positivity.
We keep up with the times, disrupting and challenging the status quo. We challenge conventional wisdom and ourselves, we expect the unexpected, and we develop products and services that reflect the future.