You have no new notifications
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Revenue professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests. As a Revenue Manager you are responsible to maximize revenue through room reservation by setting proactive selling strategies and action plans in order to achieve the budgeted revenue thereby maintaining a healthy business and your role will include key responsibilities such as: • Design and implement a continuous pro-active, selling strategy and action plan, which will drive the optimization of hotel profits
• Have the foresight to capture any unexpected opportunities and implement recovery plans to counter act threats to business
• Oversee the maximization of revenues through the combined efforts of the Reservations, Sales & MICE Sales Departments.
• Director of Sales & Marketing in the preparation of month end report
• Prepare necessary data required for revenue budgets and assist management team in preparing yearly budgets
• Ensure Rotana strategies and structure are met at all times
Education, Qualifications & Experiences You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with previous experience in a similar role for minimum two years within the Reservations / Revenue Department of a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills are essential. Computer literacy and previous experience with Opera is a must.
Knowledge & Competencies The ideal candidate will proactively contribute to the development of hotel goals and understand and anticipate customer needs with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will display a high level of professionalism with a high degree of impact and influence within all levels of operations and be self motivated with a pro-active approach. You portray a structured and goal oriented work philosophy and possessing following additional competencies: Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results