You have no new notifications
As our ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly active environment. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing guest solutions that break boundaries. We are looking for a natural self-starter who demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities, can focus on, and execute, tasks with a sharp eye for detail. An outgoing, people-friendly personality with an ability to think ‘on your feet’ during changing situations is also essential. You’ll work closely with the top management team to develop constantly evolving service goals.
• Analyzing incoming revenue and measuring income against expenses.
• Developing and implementing improved revenue cycle processes and procedures from intake to collections.
• Preparing daily / weekly / monthly and yearly reports by ensuring procedural compliance in revenue reporting.
• Analyzing revenue cycle data, preparing revenue forecasts, and performing trend analysis.
• Presenting revenue cycle reports and forecasts, as well as identifying opportunities to increase revenue.
• Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements and best practices in revenue cycle management.
• Manage the revenue function across a portfolio of hotels, developing and managing short, medium, and long-term strategies for profitable revenue generation.
• Responsible for pro-actively and cost effectively maximizing Total hotel revenues, RevPAR and system delivery to achieve superior performance in comparison to the competitive set as measured in RGI and against budget growth targets
• Develop strategy to achieve overall hotel total revenue.
• Analyzing competitor and market pricing and trends to come with the right pricing strategy by segment and for each revenue stream
• Ongoing System health-checks
• Creation and presentation of Forecast for all Revenue Streams
• Ensure presentations prepared are in line with the Revenue Management Cycle for all revenue streams to identify risks and opportunities, potential revenue driving activities or strategic direction shifts and as per the market and Dubai trend.
• Yearly budgeting preparation of files- for all revenue streams along with the hotel team