You have no new notifications
The SpitJack Rotisserie Brasserie is an award winning restaurant in Ireland. It currently has 2 restaurants in Cork and Limerick City. The SpitJack is currently recruiting Restaurant Managers. The restaurant operates for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7days a week. The restaurant is extremely busy and does 600-800.
This role is not suitable if you are looking for career progression. However this is a great opportunity for some one who wants to move to Ireland and EU. You will have the opportunity of Irish citizenship after only 7 years of service. The company will pay for the cost of your permit but this will need to be repaid if the candidate leaves in the first 2 years. The cost is €6,000. A €1,000 deposit is required and is repaid in full on your first salary payment.
This role requires complete flexibility and the candidate must be available for any shift required. This is very much a hands on operations role. The majority of the Restaurant Managers day is spent in operations.
Person Specification Required:
· Ability to provide warm, friendly and efficient service
· Must be able to command a busy restaurant operation and must be hands on
· Must be passionate about operations and working on the floor
· Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
· Ability to conduct training sessions and assessments.
· Excellent communication skills
· Maintain exceptional levels of customer service and evaluate customer service levels with a focus on continuous improvement
· Must be competent in creating a department schedule based on forecasts
· Must be competent in ordering and maintaining stock levels
· Must know how to conduct a inventory
· Must be confident in training and developing the restaurant team
· Ensure communication between front of house team and management and maintain good working relationships with other departments
· Attention to detail and persistence is a necessity
· Excellent product knowledge, must display a genuine passion for food and beverage product
· Must be confident with using cloud based computer systems and have an ability to work with Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Able to use all social media channels and the ability to post regular updates on behalf of the restaurant
· Able to competently read and understand financial documents
The Ideal Candidate:
· 5 years hospitality experience in a similar establishment
· Previous experience as a restaurant manager is essential
· Excellent knowledge of Food and Beverage product and operations
· Fluent in English, second language an advantage.