This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection. Hyde is more than a brand, it’s a state of mind.
THE HYDE DUBAI
Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group, is the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Dubai Business Bay, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
The 276-rooms, all with balconies, is a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa – the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai features three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property is The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge as well as a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The hotel’s public areas, guestrooms and Cleo are designed by Ciarmoli Queda Studio. Katsuya, Hudson Tavern and Hyde pool and lounge are designed by Tristan Plessis Studio.
To manage the overall operation of the restaurant, following established objectives for the highest standards in professional management and administration as well as in effective and fair personnel development.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Motivate, discipline, direct and supervise the work of all employees in the restaurant
- Develop and maintain training programs to ensure a high degree of staff professionalism
- Manage day-to-day operations of the restaurant
- Handle complaints and make effective service recovery
- Ensure standards are being followed in accordance with F&B policies and procedures
- Ensure all employees have full product knowledge
- Regularly inspect food & beverage quality
- Follow established and proper Accounting procedures
- Hold monthly one-to-one staff meetings to establish and monitor targets and achievements, and update performance logs accordingly
- Conduct daily roll plays and ensure employees adhere to grooming standards
- Develop maintenance schedules
- Liaise with stewarding on inventory and breakage control
- Maintain daily log book maintaining clear and concise information on the operations.
- Establish guest database with preference records of regular guests
- Schedule employees to maintain Hotel’s service standards within budgeted labour costs
- Assign responsibilities to subordinates and conduct regular performance checks
- Implement weekly cleaning schedules for operating equipment
- Manage organization and cleanliness of departmental areas by conducting weekly walk-throughs with Hygiene Manager, Housekeeping and Engineering Department
- Control stock of all equipment in the restaurant
- Constantly monitor staff's appearance, attitude and degree of professionalism
- Excellent reading, written and oral proficiency in English
- Experienced in all aspects of restaurant service
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Excellent leader and trainer with strong motivational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- High degree of professionalism, sound human resources management capabilities, business acumen, energy and determination
- Proven organizational skills, able to set and meet deadlines with quality results
- Degree in Hotel Restaurant Management or equivalent
- Minimum 2 - 3 years Hotel experience
- Previous experience working at a standalone high-end Japanese Restaurant
- Sound knowledge of Japanese cuisine