You have no new notifications
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Labor Establishment Card
Chamber of commerce and tourist department
Municipality clinic for the health
·Fully understands the hotel’s fire, emergency, and bomb procedures
·Ensures that the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct is maintained by all employees
·Operate equipment using procedures learnt during training to company standards.
·To report immediately any equipment failures or problems to the HR Department.
·Demonstrate an understanding and an awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety
·To be vigilant in the workplace and report any signs of fire related issues.
·Familiarize yourself with emergency and evacuation procedures.
·Ensure all security incidents and accidents are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention of the Human Resources Manager
·To attend all mandatory training sessions selected by the Hotels Training Department.MISCELLANEOUS
·Accepts flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel guests
·Maintains own working area, and materials clean, tidy and in good shape; reports defective materials and equipment to appropriate person within the hotel
·Continuously seeks to endeavor and improve knowledge of own job function
•Is well updated on:
- Hotel fire, bomb and emergency procedures
- Hotel health and safety policies and procedures
- Hotel facilities and nearby sights of interest and importance (i.e. hospitals,
stations, tourist sights)
- Hotel standards of operation and departmental procedures
- Current licensing relating to own department and to the hotel
- Short and long term hotel as well as Corporate marketing and promotional