Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
The Promotional Experience Manager is a leadership role required to oversee the strategy, planning, and execution of the overall customer experience goals. The Promotional Experience Manager is responsible for delivering a seamless customer experience across all touchpoints in a customer journey helping the company to continually achieve greater customer satisfaction, increased efficiency, and profitability. The Promotional Experience manager plays a vital role in outlining and achieving how customers perceive the company while driving higher customer satisfaction, NPS, Medallia, customer retention, and new business growth.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, strategize and execute efforts to deliver extraordinary experiences.
- Coordinate with department heads to ensure all teams contribute to providing customers a seamless experience across touchpoints to meet and exceed the customer experience goals.
- Review data, Medallia, and profile notes for customer/client information to constantly enhance the customer experience.
- Provide creative ideas for events and programming; collaborate with internal teams to execute.
- Ensure consistent and accurate communications.
- Manage internal events and special ongoing promotional events.
- Respond to guest feedback, both positive and opportunities.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the General Manager and members of the Executive Committee.
- Assistance will be essential on nights, weekends, and holidays.
Specific job knowledge, skill, and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Hospitality experience including one or more of the following areas: rooms division, food and beverage, catering, conference services, banquets, concierge, sales, and public relations.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Outgoing personality and ability to comfortably interface with guests, clients, and business partners.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs is essential.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health. This includes wearing personal protective equipment when required.
- Proper professional attire is required by following appearance guidelines outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Appearance must always be neat, clean, and professional.
What are we looking for?
- Previous leadership experience in Banquets is required
- Strong leadership skills
- Thorough, detail oriented, organized, and pro-active
- Independent thinker and doer
- Strong sense of style and taste
- Strong, intuitive ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Proficient knowledge with both AV and IT.
- Management/supervisory experience
- Knowledge of maintaining all audio-visual equipment, to include storage.
- Experience reading and understanding Banquet Event Orders
- Ability to communicate effectively with all guests and team members.
- Experience with scheduling, hiring, and training team members.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.