You have no new notifications
As Pool Technician, You will perform highly diverse duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the property's facilities and equipment to ensure a safe and functional environment for the guests.
1. Maintain the pool pumps and filters.
2. Maintaining the cleanliness, and the chemical balance of water in main pool, hot and cold Jacuzzi, water features and fountains.
3. Testing swimming Pool water PH and Chlorine levels. Adding acid, Chlorine, and other Chemicals to correct the PH level.
4. Performs preventive maintenance on pool equipment such as cleaning filters, changing oil on vacuum or gas pumps, and greasing equipment
5. Ensures that safety precautions are being followed in pool area and identifies possible safety hazards.
6. Installs and replace pipe, tubing, large and small motors, chemical dispensers and underwater light fixtures
7. Installs, replaces, and rebuilds variety of valves such as ball valves, butterfly valves, clay valves, and electric solenoid valves
8. Ensures maintenance of pumps, small and large motors, pipes and valves, pool filtering equipment including water pumps, chemical dispenser systems and chlorine gas chlorinates
9. Maintains pool surfaces and decking to include re-grouting ceramic tile, plaster patch and painting and performs acid washes as necessary.
10. Servicing and fixing faulty Pool cleaning Equipment.
- Diploma /Certificate in Mechanical or Electrical
- Ability to mentor and develop teams
- Should be able to communicate well in English
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- With minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role in a 4-5 star hotel
- UAE Experience is a must
- Locally available