Elegance and exclusivity in one of the most thrilling areas of Dubai
Located in the exclusive area of Palm Jumeirah, luxury, seal of the Royal Hideaway brand, accompanies each of the 279 rooms and suites to each of the 285 apartments.
Next to a magnificent private beach, the hotel compliments its rooms with exclusive service, including impressive restaurants where guests can enjoy extraordinary dishes and authentic flavours, from the award-winning Khyber restaurant to the iconic Dukes Bar. The hotel also has a relaxing indoor swimming pool on the 14th floor, as well as an innovative Kids Club for the youngest members of the family.
In addition, this 5-star hotel is home to 7 meeting rooms and spaces for weddings and is easy to access—it’s only a 10-minute drive to the Dubai and Nakheel Mall and 20 minutes by car to the Dubai International Airport (DXB), among other places of interest.
We are looking for a Outlet Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
We are currently looking for a Outlet Manager
- Ensure that all food and beverage facilities and equipment are cleaned, vacuumed, and properly stocked according to anticipated business volume.Notify engineering / housekeeping immediately of any maintenance and repair needs
- Monitor local competitors and industry trends and share within the team constantly.
- Monitor and record/report guest feedback
- Effectively manage satisfactory coverage of telephones for reservations and enquiries during opening hours
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize guest satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to guest complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Manage restaurant good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Previous experience in a large hotel with at least 500 keys in a luxury property required
- Pre-opening experience is an advantage
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager or similar role
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform guest and wait staff
- Familiarity with restaurant management software
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply online ONLY by submitting your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph.