Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Located at the base of Snow King Mountain, just a few blocks from downtown and 20 minutes from the Jackson Hole Airport, Snow King Resort Hotel boasts breathtaking views of the Teton Mountain Range and offers its guests a wide variety of activities and amenities. As Jackson's largest venue, Snow King Resort Hotel offers over 20,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor function space. Featuring 203 guest rooms and vacation luxury condo rentals.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for a experienced Maintenance person, who is highly motivated, and detail oriented to join our team at a Maintenance Engineer! This individual p erforms a variety of maintenance trade functions such as the installation, maintenance, or repair of equipment, HVAC, Painting, wall repair, tile work and upkeep of the preventative maintenance program of the resort/hotel. You will be working closely with different members of our team, so you will need to be quick on your feet and have an engaging attitude.
If you are a maintenance person who enjoys making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
- Performs general maintenance of building and facility mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Performs general electrical repairs on appliances, house wiring and air conditioning systems, switches, fixtures and motors.
- Makes repairs on plumbing fixtures, piping, drains and sanitary systems.
- Make repairs to woodwork, wall vinyl, doors and window, carpeting, etc.
- Performs general mechanical maintenance on pumps, compressors, water heaters, automotive equipment, and other miscellaneous equipment.
- Keeps records as required by company policy and procedures. Maintains logs on completed tasks. Prepares reports as requested by supervisors. Submits all requested reports/logs in a timely manner.
What are we looking for?
- Someone with a experience working in a Maintenance role at a hotel or resort
- Someone with knowledge of "household" repairs (carpentry, electrical, plumbing, etc.)
- Someone with an engaging and welcoming personality
- Someone with a strong attention to detail
- Someone who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Someone who is available to work various shifts to include weekends and holidays
- Ability to walk, stand, reach, crouch, bend, push/pull throughout duration of shift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.