You have no new notifications
Ready to get started? Then start your journey with us!
Two premium brands, endless possibilities! Seen from the outside, we are "the big box at the airport" but inside, two flagships of the international hotel industry meet and combine to form the largest airport hotel in Europe! Two top-class hotels, the Frankfurt Airport Marriott Hotel and the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center under one roof. More than 45 years of experience have made us what we are today and now your time has come to become part of our success story! Are you interested in a dual-brand hotel with a great team and guests from all over the world? Then get started with us! Ready for take-off?
Your role in our team:
• Installing, configuring, maintaining, controlling, evaluating and repairing the IT Infrastructure components (hardware/software), including computer Networking elements, 170 Workstations, 30 Servers.
• Monitor system backups, servers state and network on a daily base.
• Troubleshooting/repairing/resolving technical problems related to IT infrastructure.
• Work with Technical Manuals, confer with IT colleagues, conduct diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems.
• Providing support and technical guidance. Referring major problems to vendors/subcontractors.
• Informing and instructing users on a proper way of use and security of all systems.
• Analyzing, recommending, and implementing process improvements.
• Planning and executing IT-related software and hardware installations, updates, additions, changes and implementing network security measures.
• Ensuring internal SOP and Corporate IT Standards and procedures are properly performed.
• Communicating with colleagues on a positive manner and using appropriate etiquette.
• Ensuring confidentiality of proprietary information; protecting company assets.
They all offer the same thing - so do we... but a little more!