The Cluster IT Executive is responsible for the operation and administration of three properties network including servers and e-mails to ensure performance meet company requirement.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, and all configurations.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, network printers, routers, switches, firewalls, security updates and patches.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Perform data/systems backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
- Performing routine audit of systems and software.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
- Installing and configuring new hardware systems and software.
- Evaluate hardware and network technical proposals and provide comparison reports.
- Answering technical queries and assisting users.
Performs other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.
Occupational, Health, Safety and Security
Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to your direct manager/supervisor. Follow all company policies and procedures related to occupational health, safety and security. Develop and implement appropriate OSH procedures in the department by ensuring OSH management systems are in place and operating effectively.
It is not the intention of this Job description to limit the scope or responsibilities of the above-mentioned, but to highlight the most important aspects of your position. It is essential that all leaders / managers are committed to their jobs and the success of the enterprise, and maintain a willingness to accept total flexibility of jobs and duties throughout the hotel.