You have no new notifications
Savoy Seychelles Resort & Spa was newly built from the ground up in 2014. The Resort offers spacious guest rooms and suites ranging from 51 up to 270 square meters, several restaurants and bars, Banqueting area, a modern spa & fitness center with Russian sauna, a tennis court and as well as the largest swimming pool in Seychelles with an area of 700 square meters.
Savoy Seychelles Resort & Spa is located on the northwest coast of Mahe, the largest island of the archipelago, on the famous Beau Vallon beach, which stretches for several kilometers along the Beau Vallon bay.
We are in search of passionate and enthusiastic specialist who is wants to built a career in Hospitality industry and gain a unique experience on Island territory.
- Supervise the day to day cleaning of the Hotel.
- Perform routine inspections of all rooms, public areas, service areas and storerooms.
- Schedule and supervise deep cleaning and any other projects.
- Supervise and coordinate pest control, flowers, plants and periodical deep cleaning operations on all area of responsibility.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment.
- Anticipate guest's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and according to time of day.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Assign duties and coordinate breaks for assigned staff.
- Ensure that assigned staff have reported to work, and also document any late or absent employees.
- Prepare and distribute assignment work sheets to assigned staff and review priorities.
- Assist where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Efficiently manage stock control and the maintenance of all equipment.
- Issue supplies/goods to staff at beginning of shift in order to control inventory.
- Report all maintenance defects and follow up with Engineering.
- Complete work orders forms for equipment maintenance or repairs and submit to Housekeeping desk control.
- Report all lost and found articles immediately to the desk coordinator.
- Responsible to Check staff grooming and hygiene.
- Complete all paperwork and closing duties before leaving.
- Review status of assignments and hand over any follow-up action with on-coming supervisor.
- Informs Management about any damage, theft or loss to hotel property.
- Answer inquires to maintain controls and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Manage and train Attendants and other team members to ensure their performance meets the standards required.
- Provide feedback on staff performance and Report disciplinary problems to Executive Housekeeper.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the housekeeper.
- Experience in HSKP department minimum 1 year
- Good knowledge of English language
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions with proven problem-solving capabilities offering support where required
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Strong communication skills