COYA Family is expanding and we are currently recruiting for Head Chef, Sous Chef, Junior Sous Chef and Pastry Chef to join COYA Riyadh.
We treat our employees as family, so we offer excellent benefits. We provide:
- Full training and induction.
- A competitive salary.
- A fun workplace and great work-life balance.
- Family meals twice a day.
- Paid holidays as per the Labor Law.
- Great discounts at some of the best restaurants.
- Healthcare insurance.
- Flight allowance.
- Endless opportunities to grow and develop. We really believe in promoting from within.
- Opportunities to transfer overseas.
The ideal candidate for this Chefs position will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a high-volume venue.
- Excellent knowledge of South American and Japanese cuisine.
- Proven experience of setting culinary, performance, budget goals and team goals.
- Ability to empower, motivate and drive the team to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels. Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- A passion for hospitality and customer service. Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of food and beverage trends within the hospitality industry.
- Ability to maintain high standards of food hygiene. Promotes compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills. Must have high level of both spoken and written English.
- Must be friendly and attentive.
- Must have sound financial and business decision making experience; able to demonstrate honesty, integrity, and lead by example.
COYA is a luxury lifestyle group with two venues in London and global venues across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Monaco, Paris, Mykonos and Doha.
Born from the spirit of adventure, COYA celebrates Latin American culture through delicious Peruvian food, innovative cocktails, music, art and happenings. The group has won countless awards, including ‘Restaurant of the Year’ at the London Lifestyle Awards 2017 and is best known for its lively atmosphere.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for and you and want to be part of our incredible team, please reply with your CV and tell us why you are the perfect candidate for the job.