Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Loma de Vida Spa & Wellness is a secluded sanctuary immersed in nature and situated on one of the highest points in San Antonio with breathtaking views of the Texas sky. The spa invokes the spirit of the Hill Country and Texas to inspire traditional spa offerings (massages, facials), signature experiences indigenous to the area and results orientated services integrating technology and nature to create a true sense of balanced well-being.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
*Part Time and Full Time hours available!
As a Hair Stylist at Loma de Vida, you will have the opportunity to provide hair services including but not limited to haircuts, blow drying, styling, hair treatments, updos, hair extensions, color applications, highlights, corrective color, relaxers, and perms. You will also provide outstanding service by suggesting products and services to meet the individual needs of each guest. As a Hair Stylist at Loma de Vida, you will exemplify La Cantera Resort and Spa culture while working to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times.
What are we looking for?
- Stylist / Colorist experience preferred
- Current Cosmetology license, as issued by the State Board of Cosmetology
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in the spa or salon industry preferred
- Industry related certifications or education a plus
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it is also a lot of fun! Team member satisfaction goes a long way to ensuring guest satisfaction!
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently with your team and guests.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.