You have no new notifications
WE care FOR PEOPLE SO THEY CAN BE THEIR best.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation is a leading global hospitality company offering 20 premier brands.Our portfolio includes more than 1,000 hotel, all-inclusive, and wellness resort properties in 68 countries across six continents under the Park Hyatt® , Miraval® , Grand Hyatt® , Alila® , Andaz® , The Unbound Collection by Hyatt® , Destination by Hyatt™ , Hyatt Regency® , Hyatt® , Hyatt Ziva™ , Hyatt Zilara™ , Thompson Hotels® , Hyatt Centric® , Caption by Hyatt , JdV by Hyatt™ , Hyatt House® , Hyatt Place® , tommie™ , UrCove , and Hyatt Residence Club® brand names.
For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com .
???? , ?????????????
Be part of the Hyatt Family and start your career as a Guest Services Associate (f/d/m) - with Darija & English Language Skills at Hyatt Services GmbH in Mainz.
Our Purpose: We care for people so they can be their best.
Our Vision: A world of understanding and care.
Our Mission: To deliver distinctive experiences for our guests.
Our Values: Respect, integrity, humility, empathy, creativity, and fun are our shared core values.
You are the first point of contact for our guests for all questions relating to their reservation.
You will keep up to date with the services and offers of our hotels: Our guests feel very well advised and will be happy to book with you again.
Satisfied guests - you are in close contact with the hotels and pass on their personal wishes for a perfect stay.
You will processing guest reservations via all our communication channels.
You will start your job with our in-house 4 to 6-week training course to prepare you for our guests.
We offer you a modern workplace in an internationally oriented office in cooperation with a motivated and dynamic team.
Your benefits with us:
• reduced public transport job ticket for Mainz/ Wiesbaden
• individual development and career opportunities
• worldwide overnight stays in Hyatt hotels at employee prices
• complimentary tea & coffee and fruits in our break rooms
• EUR 500 net(!) for new colleague recommendations
• yearly changing birthday gifts
• monetary Long Service Awards
• annual bonus from 2. Service year onwards
• support of Personal Saving Plans "Vermögenswirksame Leistungen"
• vacation pay from 2. Service year onwards
• additional vacation day on your birthday or special occasions
• digital time recording, meaning every minute you work -counts (no overtime gets lost)
Ideally, you have completed an apprenticeship in the hotel sector, but you are also welcome to change your career if you bring with you the motivation and have the ability to learn new tasks.
You have strong telephone, computer skills and good organizational skills and the ability to work in a team.
You are fluent in English and Darija (writing and speaking).
You are eligible to work in Germany.