Elegance and exclusivity in one of the most thrilling areas of Dubai
Located in the exclusive area of Palm Jumeirah, luxury, seal of the Royal Hideaway brand, accompanies each of the 279 rooms and suites to each of the 285 apartments.
Next to a magnificent private beach, the hotel compliments its rooms with exclusive service, including impressive restaurants where guests can enjoy extraordinary dishes and authentic flavours, from the award-winning Khyber restaurant to the iconic Dukes Bar. The hotel also has a relaxing indoor swimming pool on the 14th floor, as well as an innovative Kids Club for the youngest members of the family.
In addition, this 5-star hotel is home to 7 meeting rooms and spaces for weddings and is easy to access—it’s only a 10-minute drive to the Dubai and Nakheel Mall and 20 minutes by car to the Dubai International Airport (DXB), among other places of interest.
We are currently looking for a Guest Service Centre Supervisor
- To ensure that the Guest Service Centre operation circuits are respected by his/her team and that the work is done properly and with organization
- To ensure that each agent keeps a full control of his/her station & ensures that all the accessories and documents required for the operations are in place in each station
- To ensure that each guest is welcomed with the correct welcome when calls are received both internally and externally with a warm attitude
- To guide the FO trainees in their work at the Guest Service Centre to ensure a good efficiency and safety
- To ensure that the Guest Service Centre is not left unattended at any time whilst on duty
- Privacy: The Supervisor will be attentive to respect the privacy/confidentiality of the information, or guest names available. He/she will ensure not to transmit any guest name, or guest history information
- To ensure that all the standards and procedures established at the Dukes the Plam are reached successfully and consistently
- The Guest Service Centre Supervisor will maintain a professional & friendly manner to communicate with the guests and ensure the team carries this though as well He/she will be a reference for the guest who will find that he/she is the right person to contact because he/she inspires a friendly, safe & professional feeling
- His/her perfect attitude, Smile & extra care of the guest will be an example to follow for each member of Front Office Team
- Maintain order in guest service center area and provide communications facilities in case of emergency, during emergencies handle all communications until ordered to leave the premises by a superior except in case of imminent personnel danger
- Ensure that all guest requests are channeled correctly and followed upon effectively
- Perform duties of guest services when necessary
- Previous experience in a large hotel with at least 500 keys in a luxury property required
- Pre-opening experience is an advantage
- Proven work experience as a Guest Service Centre Supervisor
- Opera experience
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply online ONLY by submitting your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph.