Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Distinctively Nashville and just minutes from the airport and downtown Nashville, Hotel Preston is a conveniently located hideaway and home base for style, comfort and warm Southern hospitality. We welcome travelers to Music City with relaxed vibes and stylish guest rooms and public spaces. Hotel Preston's bright, spacious and eclectic accommodations tune into Nashville's playful vibe and friendly disposition. We are people first and we are people who love meeting new people.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for a highly motivated individuals to join our Front Desk team. The ideal candidate uses their engaging personality to create a memorable first impression for our guests. While checking in, registering guests, the Front Desk Agent is a source of knowledge for the guest for everything about the hotel, its amenities, and the local area.
If you enjoy engaging with people from all over the world and making meaningful connections, as well as taking steps to "WOW" people, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow a career in hospitality with a world-class property.
- Help guests discover their "Wanderlust" experience
- Provide exceptional customer service by being engaging and taking sincere interest
- Check guests in, ensuring proper credit is received, special requests are noted and fulfilled, and accurate information is established.
- Help to resolve problems and "WOW" guests through recovery when things aren't quite right
- Promote and sell special hotel programs.
- Interact with hotel/resort staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information.
- Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and policies.
- Maintain house bank.
- Communicate all pertinent information to manager on duty.
- Follow set procedures on posting, charges, cashing checks, safe deposits, and refunds.
- Assist other departments as needed.
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A strong desire to make an impact on other people
- An outgoing and engaging personality
- Computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
- Ability to stand for the duration of the shift
- Must be available to work various shifts including weekends and holidays
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.