You have no new notifications
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity , positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
Who are we?Greets and registers guests, provides prompt and courteous service, and closes out guest accounts upon completion of stay to meet Interstate's high standards of quality.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
BASIC FUNCTION: The Guest Service Agent provides friendly welcome to all guests, efficient registration, guest settlement, and information to all guests, fellow employees and visitors.QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
High school graduate or equivalent. Two years of college education preferred. Two years experience in a service industry, preferably in the hospitality industry. Excellent oral and communication skills. Computer literate. Pleasant telephone demeanor.
- Check guest in, ensuring proper credit is received, special requests are noted and fulfilled, and accurate information is established.
- Thoroughly complete all guest transactions.
- Promote and sell special hotel programs.
- Interact with resort staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information.
- Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and hotel policies.
- Maintain house bank.
- Communicate all pertinent information to the Assistant Front Office Manager and/ or Hotel Manager.- Follow set procedures on posting, charges, cashing checks, safe deposits, and refunds. Solicit guest feedback via guest Unifocus.
- Cross training in PBX, concierge, and bell services podium coverage.
- Assist other departments as needed.
ENVIRONMENT: Office setting, with overhead lighting and comfortable ventilation. Constant guest contact.
What are we looking for?Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.