Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
The Overnight Guest Service Agent/Night Auditor is to provide friendly, efficient registration, guest settlement, and information to all guests, fellow employees and visitors overnight. The Agent/Auditor will also prepare all night clerks reports, as well as prepare for the following shift.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Basic functions of a Front Desk Agent such as checking guests in and out of their guest rooms, answering guest questions in person and over the phone, selling bakery and gift shop items, making new reservations for guests, and providing further services to guests.
- Completes SMS Night Audit Procedures including posting charges, rolling the day, and recount balances.
- Perform daily backups on systems and works with technical support when issues arise.
- Input all daily revenue data into accounting system.
- Balance daily credit card postings and transmit through Dollars on the Net system.
- Ensure proper distribution of daily reports in a timely manner and that all accounting reports are filed away properly.
- Supervises and oversees night security and responds to any security problems.
- Completes shift checklist in a timely manner and turns in at end of shift.
- Interact with resort staff in a professional manner, assisting other department with necessary information.
- Complete all night clerk reports, and responsibilities.
- Be knowledge of all emergency procedures and Resort policies.
- Communicate all pertinent information to the Front Office Managers and Supervisors.
- Follow set procedures on posting cash, checks, and refunds.
- Solicit guest feedback and resolve minor complaints.
- Drive guests to local places using our shuttle.
What are we looking for?
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.