"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest manmade island and archipelago. This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
When visiting Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is the delivery of thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests. Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.Job Description
- Ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure
- Ensure all members consistently receive all benefits, and repeat guests and other VIP’s receive special recognition and service
- Meet and greet VIP guests personally
- Liaise closely with Concierge, Butler and Raffles Club for Hotel events, restaurant promotions, Limousine requirements and special VIP requests or preparations.
- Prepare compendiums prior guest arrival and check-into system if necessary
- Maintain close contact with Airport Concierge for new arrivals and departures
- Update and maintain repeat guest history system
- Promote Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities
- Send prepared welcome cards and amenities to room prior to guest arrival
- Attend to special requests by guests
- Handle guest complaints and refer them as necessary, follow up on corrective action
- Review arrival lists for all arrivals and VIPs to check room allocations, amenities, and special requests
- Prepare requisitions for amenities on a timely basis
- Participate in regular meetings for all Guest Relations team members, Butlers and Raffles Club staff to facilitate communications and smooth operations
- Adhere to OH&S policies and procedures
- Performs related duties and special projects assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Able to develop rapport with colleagues and management staff
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a multi-cultural team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to promote positive relations with guests and patrons
- Able to exercise good judgment with difficult guests
- Degree from School for Tourism & Hotel Management
- Minimum 2 years Guest Relations experience preferably in a four or five-star hotel