An emerald jewel in the turquoise waters of Maldives, Kuramathi is a stunning island retreat that offers unique experiences for everyone in a natural setting.
Villas blend contemporary design and nature and are set on the beach amongst lush gardens or over water looking out to the vast Indian ocean. Diverse dining options, water sports, diving, kids club, gym, well equipped medical center, boutiques are some of the many facilities available for the guests.
As a Guest Relations Executive you,
- Should possess excellent communication skills in one or more languages Spanish / Italian in addition to fluent English.
- Should have worked in Hospitality industry in similar position for a minimum 1 year.
- Must be a team player and a well presentable person.
- Excellent in Customer care.
- Knowledge of Opera will be an added advantage.
Candidate must be willing to relocate to Maldives.
Salary – Upto USD 1000 per month + Service Charge ( Average service charge USD 500.00 Per Month)
Contract period – 1 Year (Renewable).
Meals – Meals will be provided by the company.
Accommodation – Accommodation will be provided by the company (twin sharing basis).
Medical Insurance – Group Medical Insurance as per company policy.
R&R - Ticket allowance (per year) will be provided as per the contract.
Air Tickets – Annual return air ticket allowance will be provided to travel to the home country after completion of 1 year.