Scope of Work:
To ensure that all General Maintenance within the hotel are properly maintained and in good working order.
To carry out repairs and maintenance of all hotel Property and equipments.
2.To follow the preventive maintenance schedule as specified in the plan.
3.To be able to carry out all tasks / assignments in a timely manner (meeting deadlines) carefully.
4.To look after all the tools supplied by the hotel and correctly deposit them after finishing the shift.
5.To interact with all guest and colleagues in a professional manner at all times.
6.To clean all work areas after finishing the tasks properly.
7.To have a basic knowledge of all other Engineering functions: carpentry; plumbing; masonry; electrical etc.
8.Attends all hotel trainings as required.
9.Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
10.Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
11. Assist the Chief Engineer to reduce where possible and control the operational
12. Actively participates in energy saving and recycling initiatives.
13.Assist the Chief Engineer to reduce where possible and control the operational
14. Actively participates in energy saving and recycling initiatives.
15. Attends all required departmental meetings.
16. Ensure that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and
appearance are maintained at all times.
17. Actively participates in all EHSMS and FSMS requirements.
18. Strictly adheres to the hotel’s Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
19. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the DOE.
-General Knowledge of Building Maintenance
-Basic Working Knowledge of General Repairs & Maintenance
-Intermediate Knowledge of Building Operation
-Excellent Communication Skills
-High School Graduate,Diploma or Industry Based Certifications
-Minimum of 1-Year Experience in a Similar Capacity Within 5 Star Hotels
-Candidate must be locally available in UAE