You have no new notifications
1.Assists in maximizing room sales and revenue.
2.Prepares guest name lists.
3.Prepares for guest arrivals and departures.
4.Greets and addresses guests by name upon their check-in and check-out.
5.Assists guests while they are registering.
6.Assists guests with transportation arrangements, luggage, payment, etc.
7.Escorts guests to their rooms.
8.Informs Guest Service Attendants of guests’ room number.
9.Shows the room features and facilities to guests.
10.Assists and follows up guests’ requests and inquiries.
11.Recommends F&B outlets and entertainments in the hotel to guests.
12.Briefs next shift personnel to hand over at the end of the shift.
13.Provides information, directions and service based on the hotel standards and policies.
14.Operates the Business Center in providing secretarial service and handles all requested documents and information.
15.Ensures a prompt delivery of mails and messages.
16.Is familiar with all cashier policies, credit cards, traveler cheques, currencies as well as foreign exchange.
17.Controls and distributes guest room keys.
18.Strictly follows hotel and company standards and policies.
19.Informs management regarding guest feedback or any unusual events.
20.Is familiar with the emergency procedures of the hotel.
21.Performs other duties as assigned by Shift Manager or FO Manager.
1. Checks and ensures that the job assigned has been effectively completed on the timely basis and according to hotel’s expectation.
2. Conducts daily briefing and de-briefing in the absence of the immediate supervisor
3. Recommends corrective actions for unfavorable variances in job standards and budget commitment.
4. Proposes an effective duty to ensure sufficiency of manpower in accordance to volume of business.
5. Establishes two-way communication within and related departments.
6. Communicates effectively with guests, subordinates, immediate supervisors and other section heads.
7. Prepares volume of business counts and revenue report for the concerned section
8. Attends briefing and departmental meetings or as assigned by supervisor.
9. Manages time effectively by meeting deadlines on time.
10. Administers personnel action on leaves & overtime requests, disciplinary actions and commendation as assigned by supervisor.
11. Identifies and solves problems in a professional manner.
Assists others to ensure the operation is run smoothly and effectively