Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is Hilton's luxury brand of iconic hotels committed to personal service and culinary excellence in landmark locations around the world. Each property delivers unforgettable experiences and offers a strong sense of arrival with impressive public spaces worthy of hosting history. Guests can expect True Waldorf Service from the moment they book their stay to the moment they check out.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it's with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
A Food & Beverage Attendant is responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while having extensive knowledge of menu offerings.
What will I be doing?
As a Food & Beverage Attendant, you are responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food & Beverage Attendant will also be required to have extensive knowledge of menu offerings. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Serve Alcoholic/non-Alcoholic beverages in conjunction with licensing/liquor regulations for residents and non-residents
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all products
- Ensure mis-en-place is well stocked at all floor stations
- Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
- Ensure Food and Beverage orders are of a consistently good standard and delivered in a timely manor
- Practice Hilton Grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
A Food & Beverage Attendant serving Waldorf Astoria Maldives is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Experience in Food and Beverage department and/or industry
- Previous experience of cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!