Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place. Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Maintain the cleanliness of wellness areas including swimming pools, changing rooms, toilets and showers. These should be kept in a neat, tidy and sanitary manner in accordance with the Safe, Sound and Sustainable standards
- Attend and assist guests at the fitness & wellness areas, including swimming pools
- Must have attention to detail and be able to arrange items as per standards
- Will be expected to aid with F&B service during peak periods
- Will be expected to ensure lockers are stocked with clean linen at all times and remove soiled linen
- Must assist in all areas of the fitness & wellness as and when necessary
- Assist with cleaning of pool area outside of operating hours and ensure all standards are maintained throughout the day
- Will perform as a professional, with a friendly business attitude and conduct all duties and responsibilities as required by the position, or assigned by the Fitness & Wellness Manager
- Set up of fitness and wellness centre and ensure all standards are maintained throughout the day
- Senior School qualification or equivalent is a must
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a service environment is a must
- Previous experience working in a 5-star hotel environment will be an advantage
- Clear communication; effective verbal and written communication skills in English (minimum intermediate level)
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!