As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
The avant-garde InterContinental Genève embodies the refreshing, elevated perspective on luxury art de vivre in the world's City of Peace.
Your day to day
Join us as our F&B Director M/F:
For this key position and reporting to the Hotel Manager, your main duties will be to:
What we need from you
- Manage F&B operations and the F&B teams in the different services: Restaurants, Bars, Room Service, Banqueting and Kitchen.
- Maintain and improve the quality of the guest service within the F&B outlets according to our Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage and follow up any guest complaints. Analyze guest insights to identify and meet customer expectations and build on guest loyalty.
- Prepare the budgets, business plan and objectives for the F&B outlets with the Hotel Manager.
- Ensure the follow up and provide the analysis of the productivity, the turn over, the number of covers.
- Participate to the elaboration of the menus, the presentation of the buffet and the advertisement on our F&B activities.
- Follow up the sales in the F&B outlets and set up all the actions to increase them.
With a Higher Degree in Hospitality Management, you have minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position within a hotel establishment. You have a significant experience in F&B Management in luxury establishments with a solid operational background.
You are fluent in English and French. Mastering a third foreign language of one of our target markets (Germany, China, India, Italy, Middle East, Netherlands, Russia) is highly desirable.
Strong computer skills and knowledge of Simphony is required.
Thanks to your communication and interpersonal skills, you are acknowledged for the quality and the personalization of your service. You like working in a fast-paced environment and are autonomous, well-organized and flexible. You are accurate in your work and result-oriented. You aim to share your passion and knowledge with your guests and your colleagues and are willing to help when needed. This position is to be filled as of Mid-May 2020 and is opened for Swiss citizens and EU passport holders. What we offer
We'll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits - including a great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you'll become part of the global IHG family - and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together - we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve. Visit http://careers.ihg.com
to find out more about us.