You have no new notifications
Experienced Hotel Vice President, Development of Management and Franchise agreements and Hotel property Acquisitions- EMEA, based in London, UK
*Applicant must be EU or UK citizen, and a Senior Development and Acquisition Executive in the Hotel or Serviced Residences Sector**
One of the world's largest Hotel/Serviced Residences brand seeks a Hotel Vice President, Business Development who will be responsible for leading the expansion of the group in Europe, Middle East and Africa and will be integral to the implementation of the development strategy for the group’s expansion in these regions and worldwide.
While being based at the London, UK office the Senior Vice President Business Development's main focus will be sourcing and signing hotel management opportunities for the Group in Europe, Middle East and Africa, rebranding and/or development to be operated under Management, Franchise and/or lease contracts.
Responsibilities for this role also include basic feasibility studies, maintain good working relationships with developers in hospitality industry, initial developer and market research.
As an integral member of the company’s executive team, the candidate must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and exemplify the highest standards of honesty, integrity and discretion.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the development with an International hospitality company, spanning hotels and serviced residences. You must have excellent knowledge of the hotel / serviced residences markets in Europe. Middle East and Africa and be well linked to decision makers in these region, with profound knowledge in Management contract negotiations, feasibility studies and market research.
Requirements also include a University degree in Real Estate, Hotel Administration or Business Administration, a minimum of 10 years of experience in senior executive positions in the hospitality and real estate development. Familiarity with the capital markets is an added advantage.
Expertise in hotel feasibility and valuation, management contract negotiation, real estate finance, acquisition and general hotel development, along with detailed understanding of development patterns and in-depth understanding of the hospitality sectors are critical characteristics.
Other important requirements also include:
• Have minimum 10 years of Business Development and Acquisition experience in one of the top luxury International Hotel or Serviced Residences brands in the industry, with at least 5 years in a multi-unit or Vice President Development role.
• Be well connected and known to key business partners and have a strong presence within the serviced residences market segment throughout Europe, Middle East & Africa.
• Ability to travel extensively.
• Must have work experiences within the luxury to midrange hotel and serviced residences industry in Europe.
• Is confident in business discussions.
• Financially fluent to evaluate feasibility of transactions.
• Must be computer literate with excellent presentation skills and highly sophisticated communication skills; written and oral.
A well above market compensation structure will be offered, based on the qualifications, experiences and effectiveness of the successful candidate.